Sandra Wilson Crafting Resume

Wednesday, December 29, 2010
THANK YOU for taking the time to review my work!




click here to email Sandra
My Blog










Objective:  I am seeking opportunities to share my talent and love of paper crafting with online and manufacturer Design Teams.   I am also open to opportunities in publications such as magazines and idea books.  I am always interested in working on special projects and assignments.

Styles and Techniques:  I would describe my style as cutting edge and very versatile.  As you will see by my works I am a multi-surface scrapper with an all around love of the craft.  My style can be found in the categories of Whimsical and Shabby Chic.  From layouts, mini books, cards and altered items I continuously challenge myself to think out of the box.  I have 6 years of scrapbook/designing experience.

Teaching Experience:  I have taught several scrapbook/paper crafting classes for Scrapbook Village in Glasgow, KY.  I have also taught many classes at scrapbooking retreats and techniques classes at the Barron River Lodge in Glasgow, Ky for Scrapbook Village.

Design Team Work:
Current:
Scrapbook Village Design Team/Instructor
Lime Light Charitable Design Team
Scrappersaurus Design Team
Mini Albums Anonymous Design Team

Previous:
Whimsical Scraps and Bugs Design Team
Want 2 Scrap

Other Design Accomplishments:
Contests and Other Honors:
January 2010 - Finalist in Purple Cow contest.
January 2010 - Graphics 45 featured my "Party Dress"
                             mannequin on their home page.
January 2010 - Page Maps contributor.
Publications:
Spring 2010 Scrapbook News and Review
Layout - "Hills of Home"
Layout - "Upstate New York"
Layout - "Christmas Time"
Mannequin - The Wire Lady
Shadow Box - Fashionista
March/April 2010 Scrap n' Art Magazine
Spring Centerpiece
_______________________________
Television Segment:
12 minute craft segment for a class to be given at Scrapbook Village.....
WBKO ABC/FOX TV live Midday

Video:
Spring 2010, creating video tutorials for Scrappersaurus Scrapbooks Blog
Fabric Flowers, April 2010 
Jar Lid Flowers, May 2010 
Grunging Paper Jar Lids
Classes and Retreat Demonstrations:
March, 2011 -  Scrapbook Village 4 day Spring Retreat - class instructor
       Acrylic Watering Can Spring Mini Album Class.
February, 2011 - Techniques Weekend in Cave City - Scrapbook Village.
November, 2010 - Scrapbook Village 4 day Fall Retreat - class instructor
Fall Family mini book and Winter Layouts
July, 2010 - A Day at the Village with Sandra. There will be an all day class at Scrapbook Village for a 
special class on my "Passport" travel valise.
May 2010 - Cave City Convention Center - Worked with Cookbookin' Class with D. Zegara
March 2010 - Scrapbook Village 4 day Spring Retreat - class instructor
Acrylic Wall Plaque and Spring Pocket Book
Spring 2010 - Scrapbook Village 4 day Spring Retreat - class instructor-Sold Out
November 2009-Scrapbook Village 4 day Fall Retreat - class instructor
Acrylic Book Class & Distressed Paper Bag Book Class - Sold Out
October 2009-Whimsical Scraps and Bugs - Design Team 6 month term
August 2009-Back to School Acrylic Book Class - Scrapbook Village
March 2009-Scrapbook Village 4 day Spring Retreat - class presentation
Member of Lime Light Design Team - Indefinite Term
November 2008-Scrapbook Village Fall Retreat - class instructor
2 Acrylic Book Classes - both Sold Out
October 2008-Acrylic book demo class-Croptoberfest, NC
June 2008-Started working/designing for Want 2 Scrap.
Scrapbook Village - Acrylic Book Class - sold out
April 2008-Grand Opening of Scrappersaurus in Louisiana
Featured Guest Designer
March 2008-Scrapbook Village Spring Retreat Presentation
February 2008- Rubber Stamp Lady Scrapbook Store, Huntsville AL
Acrylic Book Class - Sold Out
October 2007-Acrylic book demo class-Croptoberfest, NC
April 2007 - Entered the "Scrapbooker of the Year" contest for Creative Keepsakes Magazine

Other:
I thoroughly enjoy spending time scrapbooking/crafting.  I am active on scrapbooking sites and enjoy sharing my love and ideas for scrapbooking with others.  Working under pressure and with short deadlines is no problem for me.  I especially enjoy special assignments and challenges.  I value and take pride in all that I create.  
I am always on time with my projects, but usually I am done early. I pride myself on being prompt and meeting all of my obligations and deadlines.
My ideas are always creative and uniquely original.
I am a member of the following galleries:
http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screenName=0a5mpnktnfavp
www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=422549
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/userprofile.asp?user_id=452938

















No comments: